lunes, 4 de mayo de 2026

5.1 Ejercicios de las Reglas de Puntuación

 


Ejercicios para las reglas de uso de puntuación en inglés

1. Contesta el quiz y revisa tu puntaje. 

🎯 Punctuation Marks Quiz

Test your English punctuation skills!

1. What time is it__




2. Watch out__




3. I bought apples__ bananas__ and oranges.




4. She said __I am ready.__




5. Maria__ book is new.




6. I was tired__ I finished my homework.




7. He asked, Where are you going__




8. I need three things__ paper, pencil, notebook.




9. Congratulations__




10. Theyre my friends.




2. Corrige la oración completa 

  1.  where do you live
  2.  i love pizza burgers and tacos
  3.  she asked are you read
  4.  my sisters room is clean
  5.  we were late we ran quickly
  6.  what is your name
  7.  he said i am tired
  8.  maria and jose went shopping
  9.  the students books are here
  10.  wow that was amazing
3. Elige el signo correcto
  1. Did you finish your homework ( . / ? / ! )
  2. She said ( " / ; / : ) Hello.
  3. The cat ( ’ / ? / ; ) tail is long.
  4. I bought bread milk and eggs ( , / ! / ? )
  5. Stop right now ( ! / . / , )
  6. Where is my bag ( ? / ; / . )
  7. They need three things ( : / ? / ’ )
  8. I am tired ( ; / . / " )
  9. David ( ’ / : / ? ) bicycle is blue.
  10. She yelled ( " / ! / ; ) Run!
4. Rewrite the sentences using the punctuation rules

  1. After school we went home_
  2. My parents names are Laura and Carlos_
  3. Why are you laughing_
  4. He was nervous_ he passed the exam anyway
  5. The coach said Good job team
  6. I need the following items_ notebook pencil eraser and ruler
  7. My teachers office is upstairs_
  8. Are you coming with us_
  9. We wanted to travel_ however we stayed home
  10. Thats a great idea_

Contáctame a través de los comentarios si te gustaría que te ayude a revisar tus ejercicios, y no olvides que tú eres tu propio maestro. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

6.1.1 Ejercicios de Nouns en Inglés

  Nouns Interactive Exercise Nouns Categories Game 🎯 Nouns Drag & Drop Challenge Drag each noun to the correct c...